Carpet Cleaning Leatherhead – office areas that need cleaning
If you have a business you will have to ensure that it is always kept clean without necessarily inconveniencing your employees. Your employees should focus on what they have been employed to do, which is necessary for the success of your business. Hence, you should hire a commercial cleaning company to do the work for you. When you hire Carpet Cleaning Leatherhead services, you should know the exact areas of your premises that you want cleaned. Note that you may also want the Carpet Cleaning service to clean only a section of the premises on a daily basis and the rest of the premises on a weekly basis. The following are some of the areas that you wish to have cleaned:
Carpet Cleaning Leatherhead – all you need
- Workstations: The entire workstation should be wiped and disinfected. The areas to be cleaned include computers and their parts such as keyboards and mice, and telephones. Some parts such as computer fans and keyboards may require blowing to remove dust. Desks should be cleared of clutter, ensuring that there are no memos, old files, or other rarely used objects strewn all over the desktops. Any unused materials of equipment should be kept back in their cabinets. Carpet Cleaning will also check floors to ensure that they are cleared of paper and cleaned thoroughly.
- Windows and doors: Over time, doors, windows and handles can gather bacteria and grime. Carpet Cleaning services will wipe all door and window handles using a disinfectant solution. They will also ensure that glass surfaces are cleaned and polished to restore their luster. It is particularly important to hire professional Carpet Cleaning services if your business is located on a tall building since professionals are better placed to have equipment that can be used to access your windows.
- Storage areas: Carpet Cleaning services will clean your office cabinets, food cupboards and stock storage areas. Some of these areas also need to be sprayed with insecticides to remove insects such as cockroaches.
- Communal areas: Shared equipment such as fridges, ovens, water dispensers, and microwaves need to be cleaned since they can be potential areas of contamination if good care is not taken. The visitors’ area also needs to be cleaned and any withering flowers or plants replenished. The carpet should also be cleaned to remove any dirt or germs. Carpet Cleaning will employ any of the several methods used in carpet cleaning such as shampooing, dry cleaning, bonnet cleaning, foam cleaning, and steam or hot water extraction.
- Office area: Printers, photocopiers, faxes, scanners and any mobile devices should be cleaned by professionals who know the critical parts that need to be cleaned. Some parts may need to opened to remove dust that accumulates on the internal pars of these devices.
- Restrooms: The restroom is particularly important to your staff and needs to be cleaned daily. Carpet Cleaning service will clean the restroom professionally to promote a healthy living.
If you want more particulars for our Carpet Cleaning Leatherhead, please give us a call on 013 7282 4280
Copyright @ Fast Carpet Cleaners – Leatherhead